Rheumatology in Metro West Texas | No call | Low Cost of Living
This mission-driven Healthcare System located in El Paso sees 15,000 patients per month is adding their first Endocrinologist due to referral volume demands. You'll have a built-in referral source.
• Outpatient clinical practice with a collaborative Multi-Specialty clinic team - 17 other physicians in this new, modern clinic
• This clinic has a full pharmacy, lab, imaging, and state-of-the-art equipment
• Team-Based model of care working with PharmD, RN, MA, NP, Social worker
• Competitive base above MGMA median plus productivity and quality bonuses
• Generous Sign-on and Relocation Assistance, along with comprehensive benefits package
• Medical Spanish a plus, but not required
Though steeped in history, El Paso has a cosmopolitan flair - ranked #16 in America's Top Best Value Cities by Trivago and has the #1 Lowest Crime Rate in US cities with over 500k people.
• Modern downtown, recreation enthusiast's dream with 240 city parks and a mountain range within 10-minute drive. Challenge yourself to reach the 7,200 foot peak.
• 300 days of sunshine provides for year-round festivals, music and art events.
• Only 2 hours away from world-class skiing and snowboarding.
• A rich culinary scene - from classic Italian to authentic Tex-Mex, barbeque to fine dining, along with Whole Foods Markets and Sprouts for healthy living.
• 70 Fortune 500 companies - 4th largest manufacturing center on the continent.
If you can picture yourself living in this vibrant city, call me at 469-909-6679 or email me at email@example.com.
Apply for Rheumatology in Metro West Texas | No call | Low Cost of Living
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.