Imaging Site Supervisor
Under the direction of the Imaging Director the Site Supervisor is accountable for the effective ongoing day to day operations of the Diagnostic Imaging Site. Maintains a high standard of patient care and staff performance across all shifts and all modalities. Establishes policies and procedures to provide administrative direction and develops and maintains a positive work environment.
Essential Job functions:
Site Operations (55%)
- Evaluates current processes to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives
- Plans, organizes, develops, implements and interprets the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc. necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation
- Accountable for all operational aspects of running the site
- Responsible for staff management, budget management, maintaining relationships with referring offices and ongoing customer service issues.
- Responsible for meeting quality and financial goals for the center.
- Monitor performance and profitability of services offered at the center and communicates in a timely manner to management if there are any issues that impact the operation.
- Develops and manages the budget for the center(s) and makes responsible financial decisions for the centers
- Manages accounts payable, payroll and associate timecards
- Manages and trains staff on cash collection process at the center level
- Works closely with billing
- Assists Director of Operations in making responsible financial decisions for the centers by partnering with local management to meet or exceed financials goals
- Monitors performance and profitability of services offered
- Provides ongoing and timely communication to management and staff regarding center performance, staff performance, events, issues, etc.
- Maintains positive interactions at all times with payors, referring offices, patients, staff, and the Radiologists
- Interfaces with Medical Director, VP Operations, Director of Operations and all technical and administrative staff to ensure effective teamwork and efficient center operations
- Administers quality programs and meets or exceeds key quality and productivity measures in patient service, customer (referral) service, clinical programs, administrative functions, and service recovery
- Maintains a safe environment for patients, technologists, radiologists and any other center associates with the assistance of the center safety coordinator
- Responsible for securing and maintaining ACR accreditation and overseeing ACR toolbox
- Assists local management and sales team in maintaining relationships with outside referring physician offices via personal visits and/or ensuring highest quality of customer service functions
- Attends and provides input to monthly staff meetings and training sessions and ensures site team members are well informed of company changes and imaging operations
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of and following applicable state laws regarding radiation safety and government licensing
- Ensures compliance with all HIPAA guidelines
Staff Management (40%)
- Leads regular staff meetings and team member one-on-one discussions
- Participates in staff performance evaluations, and development of team members including performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions and/or termination of associates
- Oversees and assists in training of new associates and supervisors, providing resource and technical expertise
- Trains staff on cash collections
- Supports and conducts training efforts for continuing education for the technologists and nurses
- Ensures all technologists are compliant with CEU credits, in good standing with appropriate registries, updated with CPR credits, etc.
- Interfaces with Radiologists to create and maintain up-to-date protocol manuals for all modalities
- Maintains staff retention by implementing effective retention strategies
- Ensures appropriate physician coverage for all contrast and sedation studies
- Performs functions of technologist or front office as needed and as qualified
- Implements strategies to promote teamwork within the center and with other associates including management and radiologists
Complete other tasks and projects as assigned (5%)
- Order and maintain supply inventory for the entire Imaging Site.
- Report system outages and coordinating repairs or service.
- Communicate with Imaging Director and Radiologists regarding overall site issues
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support Summit Medical Groups vision, mission and values. Comply with policies, procedures and conduct themselves in an ethical, professional, respectful, and collaborative manner at all times.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Endurance (e.g. continuous typing, prolonged standing/bending, walking
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements
- Associate's Degree, required. Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- ARRT preferred. Board certified in a specialized modality preferred.
- Leadership experience in addition to 3 years' experience as a Radiologic Technologist, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time experience in a specialized modality and a minimum of 2 years' experience supervising a department, preferred.
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to safe practices while abiding by all State, OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
- Intermediate computer skills including email and ability to comprehend and utilize Electronic Medical Record System and PACS Systems.
- General knowledge and use of modality equipment and general office equipment preferred.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or equivalent registry and in good standing preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification preferred.
- Additional certifications in CT, Mammography, MRI and/or Ultrasound, preferred.
- May need to travel to satellite locations as needed
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for Imaging Site Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.