Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Position Brooklyn, NY
The Department of Pediatrics of the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center (Health Sciences University) College of Medicine, Brooklyn's leader in academic pediatrics, seeks a Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist to join its expanding Pediatric Hematology/Oncology program.
- Professionally rewarding position offers clinical, academic, and research opportunities
- Large referral base of physicians from both SUNY Downstate (University Hospital of Brooklyn - UHB) and its affiliated hospitals provide continuous patient referrals with a variety of interesting pathology
- SUNY Downstate has had a long and collaborative relationship with Memorial Sloan Kettering and this relationship will continue with Memorial Sloan Kettering and is expected to expand
- Your time will be spent on the consultative and inpatient services of UHB and Kings County Hospital, serve as a provider and supervisor of outpatient activities for the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology service, and educating medical students, Pediatric Residents, and Fellows along with research that suits your interests
- For a period of time each year, you will serve as a Pediatrician for an inpatient service with a growing census of patients with hematology, oncology, and related conditions
- A competitive income, a bonus opportunity, and a very comprehensive benefits package is offered along with faculty appointment to SUNY and an opportunity for academic promotion
- SUNY Downstate is located in the heart of Brooklyn, NY Its excellent location affords the medical staff the opportunity to live in any of the five boroughs and some parts of Long Island or Westchester. You will be able to take advantage of all the great amenities the New York City area has to offer!
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and share all the details of this exceptional opportunity. Please contact me:
Vice President of Recruiting
Apply for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Position Brooklyn, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.