Cardiac Critical Care Intensivist
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- A brand new Critical Care Tower!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Cardiothoracic ICU + Cardiac ICU
- Comprehensive Care Team: Non-Invasive Cardiology, Interventional, Electrophysiology, Heart Failure, Cardiothoracic + VAD Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
- Full range of cardiac services including cath/PCI, EP, CT surgery, structural heart program, women's heart program, cardiac rehab, advanced imaging, and heart failure/LVAD program
- Built-in referral network with 5 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
- Endotracheal intubation, management of noninvasive and invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Placement/management of Swan Ganz catheters, central venous and arterial lines, temporary dialysis catheters, tube thoracotomies.
- Performing thoracenteses, paracenteses, and lumbar punctures.
- Salary guarantee
- Fully covered malpractice + tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Fully covered relocation services!
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Cardiac Critical Care Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.