Endocrinologist Needed – Enjoy Year-Round Sunshine in Palm Springs, CA!
As an Endocrinologist with the Desert Care Network in Palm Springs, you will not only get to enjoy year-round sunshine in a booming Southern California city, but will also truly help fulfill a tremendous community need for Endocrine services.
Desert Care Network is actively seeking an Endocrinologist for a full-time, employed position with incredible growth opportunity. With three hospitals, specialty centers, and one of the largest primary care networks in the Desert Area, Desert Care Network sets a new standard of service and dedication to health and well-being.
What you can look forward to:
- Practice the full gamut of Endocrinology in an outpatient setting (inpatient consultations are optional)
- No call requirements at this time – inpatient consults would be a plus if desired
- Brand new practice with extra support to help develop and maintain your practice – we anticipate a short ramp up period due to a large community need
- Work with and teach 3rd--year Internal Medicine residents from our program at Desert Regional Medical Center
- Opportunities to collaborate with other specialists within our area and network to provide the highest quality of care to each and every patient
Some of the things we provide:
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package with a guaranteed salary and a productivity incentive
- Full benefits including 401K, CME allowance, and PTO
- A large and established network of primary care physicians and other specialists to collaborate with
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine in Endocrinology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- An interest in teaching and working with residents
- Comfortable practicing as the solo Endocrinologist to start with as we continue to recruit for a second (and possibly third) for our market
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Phone: 469-418-4590 (Text OK)
*Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J-1 Visa waivers and does not qualify as an H-1B cap-exempt employer at this time.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Endocrinologist Needed – Enjoy Year-Round Sunshine in Palm Springs, CA!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.