Electrophysiology with our established Cardio group - Worcester, MA
We have a Cardiology Electrophysiology position available with our established and growing group at Saint Vincent Hospital in Massachusetts. Our group is comprised of five Cardiologists and are well respected in the community.
About the position:
- Full-time with standard day time hours: Monday - Friday
- Employed with comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient position with consults and call taken through St. Vincent Hospital
- Pacemaker / Device management experience preferred
- Open to helping you develop other areas if experienced in watchman / heartmate / heartware
About our group and hospital
- 5-Member cardiology group
- Ranked in top 50 in cardiac care for the past 12 years
- Our Philosophy - Provide quality healthcare to meet the needs of our community, Provide service excellence, Be the physician group of choice, Meet our patients' emotional and physical needs
Qualified candidates must be MD or DO and Board Certified Cardiology & Electrophysiology. This position is open to EP Fellow graduates in 2020, but we would prefer someone with practice experience. No Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Apply for Electrophysiology with our established Cardio group - Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.