Seeking General Neurologist in San Antonio, TX - Baptist Health System
St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital, a member of the Baptist Health System in San Antonio, TX, is seeking BC/BE Neurologists to support the rapidly growing outpatient neurology needs of high volume Neuroscience Program and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
The Baptist Health System has been a trusted provider of health and wellness services in San Antonio and South Texas for over 115 years. Our integrated healthcare system is comprised of six hospitals, a comprehensive cancer care network, fitness and rehabilitation centers, urgent care clinics, a physician network, imaging centers, ambulatory services, and the Baptist School of Health Professions.
- 282-Bed hospital
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Award-wining stroke care
- 100% Outpatient (with inpatient duties available if desired)
- Ability to add NPPs to practice to support patient access
- We offer a highly competitive salary, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- A monthly stipend to be provided during the completion of your residency or fellowship
- Loan repayment assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
At St. Luke's Baptist Hospital, we care for your individual health needs. Located in the South Texas Medical Center, St. Luke’s includes a women’s center with all private rooms for new mothers, state-of-the-art surgical services, compassionate rehabilitation care, and more.
Apply for Seeking General Neurologist in San Antonio, TX - Baptist Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.