Pediatric Neurology Opportunity with Established Private Group in West Palm Beach, FL
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Pediatric Neurologist for a full-time opportunity with a large, established private practice in West Palm Beach, Florida. The practice will be located on campus at The Palm Beach Children’s Hospital at St. Mary’s Medical Center.
- Full-time opportunity with a large, multispecialty private group – Available starting January 2021
- Approximately 40 clinical hours per week
- 60% Outpatient/40% inpatient and ER on call coverage
- Call will be 1:3
This position will be the first Pediatric Neurologist for this office location; however, there is another employed Pediatric Neurologist at our sister facility. The group will explore adding a mid-level provider as the volume dictates.
About The Palm Beach Children’s Hospital at St. Mary’s Medical Center:
The Palm Beach Children’s Hospital at St. Mary’s Medical Center is the only Pediatric children’s hospital between Orlando and Fort Lauderdale. Our comprehensive network provides specialists over 20 specialties. We are a 138-bed facility with a Level I trauma center and dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room. Our facility provides highly specialized care to more than 50,000 children each year.
- MD or DO
- Florida licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Florida
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with special qualification in Child Neurology
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome to apply
- New graduates welcome!
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Apply for Pediatric Neurology Opportunity with Established Private Group in West Palm Beach, FL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.