Private Practice OB-GYN Opportunity in California’s Central Valley
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an additional OB-GYN physician to join an established private practice in Modesto, CA. The practice has been in the community for over 30 years and is comprised of three full-time physicians and one full-time nurse practitioner.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Typical week: 3 days of clinic, 1 Surgery day, and 1 day taking call (Laborist is an option)
- Call is 1:4; one day during the week and one weekend per month
- Ultrasound in office
- Comprehensive in-house support staff
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- Must have good OB experience
- General OB-GYN with an interest in some high risk OB is a plus
About Modesto, CA:
Modesto, California is the largest city in Stanislaus County with a population of approximately 210,000 residents with a service area of 750,000 people. Located just 92 miles east of Downtown San Francisco and 60 miles south of Sacramento, Modesto offers a wide variety of city amenities. Here you will find good schools and affordable housing. Enjoy easy driving access to Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, the Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel coastline, and Yosemite National Park. In Modesto you get to enjoy California living without the California price tag!
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Apply for Private Practice OB-GYN Opportunity in California’s Central Valley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.