Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina
Tenet Healthcare in collaboration with Medical Associates of the Low Country, is actively seeking an additional Internal Medicine Physician to join our outpatient clinic in Bluffton, SC. The clinic is currently expanding due to a large community need for additional Primary Care services.
Join one other board certified Internist that has been in practice since 2017 and is already at capacity, seeing between 22-25 patients per day.
With very little competition in this area, this is a great opportunity for candidates that are ready to hit the ground running and build your patient base quickly.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
- Outpatient only
- Monday-Friday, regular office hours – no hospital ER call or weekend clinic
- After-hours call is handled by telephone only
- Collegial and supportive staff
- MOB located in Medical Arts Building with lab, radiology, PT, and other medical specialties
Some Benefits We Provide:
- Management and support for all of the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- Guaranteed salary income plus structured RVU incentive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Liability insurance provided
- A large established network of other specialists to collaborate with
About Bluffton, SC:
Fall in love with this Lowcountry gem located just minutes away from Hilton Head and approximately 25 miles from Savannah, GA. Rich with culture, Bluffton is a charming community that has been experiencing continuous growth. Whether it’s dining at delicious restaurants, shopping at the local boutiques and galleries, or taking in the beautiful outdoors, it will not be hard to find something for everyone to enjoy.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Must be eligible to obtain licensure in the state of South Carolina
- All experience levels welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J-1 waivers and does not quality as a cap-exempt H1-B employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.