Employed Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina! – Day Shifts
Tenet Healthcare is seeking a motivated Hospitalist to join our diverse in-house hospitalist team in Hardeeville, SC. The team currently includes several full-time physicians as well as NPPs, plus some local part-time/PRN physicians and NPPs.
We are in search for a physician who is interested in a full-time, daytime work schedule to achieve high-quality, patient-focused, and physician-centered results.
The Hilton Head Regional Hospitalists group are proud to be part of an experienced yet growing Hospital Medicine Department. They cover two nearby hospitals in Hilton Head and Hardeeville, SC.
- Full-time, employed opportunity (182 shifts per year)
- 7:7 block scheduling; shifts are 7:00AM-7:00PM
- No procedures (though procedures are welcome); respond to codes
- ER admits are rotated
- Full complement of specialists available for consults
- Swing shift hospitalist support
- Privileges at both Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital – option to pick up additional shifts at Hilton Head if desired
- Competitive salary, productivity bonus, generous benefits package, and professional liability insurance
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with either the American Board of Internal Medicine or American Board of Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
Please note: Unfortunately, our facility is unable to provide J1 visa waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B non-cap exempt employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About Hilton Head Regional Healthcare
Hilton Head Regional Healthcare is a two-hospital system serving southern South Carolina. Coastal Carolina Hospital (a 41-bed facility located in Hardeeville, SC) and Hilton Head Hospital (a 109-bed facility located in Hilton Head Island, SC) are covered by the Hilton Head Regional Hospitalist team. Both hospitals provide a wide-range of medical care, an extensive network of fellowship-trained and board-certified providers, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today. We operate in a team environment where the physicians can enjoy being a “big fish in a small pond”.
About Hardeeville, SC and Hilton Head, SC
Hardeeville has considered itself as the “Low Country Host”, due to the high volume of travelers passing through the area; however, the city’s population growth of 53.4% was the highest in the state from 2010-2014. Hilton Head Island is a paradise nestled along the South Carolina coast and has something for everyone, whether you are looking to spend time at the beautiful beaches, on world-class golf courses, or in exceptional restaurants.
Apply for Employed Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina! – Day Shifts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.