Neurologist | American Health Network - Kokomo, IN (252578)
American Health Network, OptumCare partner, is a physician led organization where physicians are appreciated and are leaders at their local clinics. AHN has more than 70 clinics in Indiana and Ohio - and employs over 1600 individuals. Physicians enjoy autonomy and have very high job satisfaction. Our culture is to enjoy our families and have hobbies because we believe in having good quality of life.
- Diagnose, medical treatment and stabilize patients' neurological illnesses
- Accountable for taking care of patients and completing all clinical responsibilities
- Provides multidisciplinary team coordination services to the assigned areas
- Formulates treatment plan for patient
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Fellowship in Neurology
- Ability to obtain DEA license
- Indiana License
- Ability to work 25 hours per week
- Ability to prescribe medicines
- Ability to diagnose and treat patients in Indiana with Neurological disease
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Neurologist, Kokomo, IN, Indiana
Apply for Neurologist | American Health Network - Kokomo, IN (252578)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.