Academic Outpatient Psychiatry Leadership Opening | Des Moines, Iowa
• Pioneer a brand-new behavioral health clinic working alongside a multidisciplinary team of psychologists, social workers, counselors and advance practice providers plus full support staff
• Make your mark on the next generation of physicians by leading medical student and resident rotations, planning lectures, small group discussions and more
• Design your dream patient panel with opportunity to incorporate child/adolescent if desired - plus, no call responsibility
• Practice mission-driven medicine in an outpatient clinic setting with significant patient demand
Compensation & Benefits
• 90th percentile starting salary guarantee plus lucrative sign-on bonus
• Enjoy exceptional work/life balance with more than 9 weeks of PTO
• Spectacular benefits include health insurance (90% of premium paid by employer), retirement savings options with employer match, up to $18k in paid relocation, unmatched tuition discount for family, and more
• Just named one of U.S. News & World Report's "Top 7 Best Cities to Live" for 2020-2021 and the "#1 Up & Coming Downtown" across all major metro cities
• Named one of Sperling's Top 10 Best Places to Live in America, with cost of living 12% lower than the national average
• Sports enthusiasts enjoy the annual 468-mile Great Bike Ride Across Iowa, along with endless biking and running trails
• A state-of-the-art science center, IMAX theater and events center attract national educational and entertainment programs for the whole family
For more information, please contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Academic Outpatient Psychiatry Leadership Opening | Des Moines, Iowa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.