Medical Director - Outpatient Psychiatry / Integrated Health Opening in Chicago
• Seeking a physician leader with experience or interest in combining psychiatric medicine, evidence-based clinical programming, IV therapies and regenerative and holistic medical therapies to treat substance abuse, addiction, PTSD, and depression
• Oversee 100% outpatient services including clinical programming and medical, holistic and extended care services
• Lead a fully-integrated, multidisciplinary team of providers, including psychologists, therapists, advanced practice providers, and robust support staff and in conjunction with primary care
• Develop, implement, evaluate and oversee medical practice delivery model
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine
• Possess a DATA 2000 / Buprenorphine waiver
• Demonstrated competency in detox protocols
• Experience and demonstrated success in providing services and exercising leadership in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting
Living in Chicago:
• Named one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals & Most Diverse Cities in America, Chicago is the perfect place for you to flourish personally & professionally
• Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL, plus world-class dining, and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions
• Enjoy boating, fishing, and water sports on over 80 miles of shoreline on Lake Michigan
• From major league sports to world-class fine arts, see why Chicago was voted #1 Best City in the World
For more information, please contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Medical Director - Outpatient Psychiatry / Integrated Health Opening in Chicago
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.