IU Health Business Solutions - Supplemental Occupational Medicine Physician (Evonik Corp Clinic)
This is a non-RVU, hourly based position - 8 hours per month / 2 hours per week. Flexible scheduling options to work around your availability.
IU Health's exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best healthcare systems and the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
About IU Health Business Solutions:
IU Health, through its Business Solutions program, has a network of workplace clinics throughout the state. Its partnerships include municipalities, school corporations, and private sector. The clinics improve employee wellness, minimize their downtime and absenteeism and lead to lower employer health costs.
- Flexible supplemental weekday schedule - average 8 hours per month
- Responsibilities include providing occupational health, urgent care, and other minor injury care for a company's employees.
- Physician will provide oversight and sign off on new hire physicals, medical oversight for chemicals stored at the facility, and assist with writing medical protocols.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable support staff
- No insurance billing or auditing
- Access to IU Health's top-ranked specialists and close proximity to one of IU Health's 16 hospitals
- Must be BC in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine or Urgent Care Medicine
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health's unique partnership with the nation's second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 23 years in a row, including 3 adult specialties in the top 50, 5 specialties rated as high performing, and six procedures rated as high performing
- Indiana University Health's Academic Health Center in Indianapolis is U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospital in Indiana
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Apply for IU Health Business Solutions - Supplemental Occupational Medicine Physician (Evonik Corp Clinic)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.