CLINICAL FACULTY: BARIATRIC MEDICINE
Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P)
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an experienced Bariatric Medicine physician with proven leadership skills and academic experience. This is an excellent career opportunity for a physician to work in the heart of Phoenix and the hub of academic medicine.
Qualifications and details include:
- Demonstrate an engaging and passionate commitment to the excellent care of the obese patient
- Have exceptional experience, ideally at ease operating independently
- Demonstrate superior leadership, teaching surgical, clinical, and research skills
- Have published peer reviewed journal articles and participated in research protocols
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Banner – University Medicine, with locations in Phoenix and Tucson, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best healthcare has to offer in the areas of research, teaching, and patient care. Banner University Medical Center - Phoenix (BUMC-P), is a nationally recognized academic medical center, highly regarded for its expertise to treat some of the most complex medical cases. It is the new home for medical discoveries, thanks to our partnership with the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Banner Health’s Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives with paid time off
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- 401(k) w/matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Opportunities for career advancement / leadership development
Join the Banner Health Team, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family, and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration, to: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com/s/job-board?id=a3l3u0000015Dd5. For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.