We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic OB/GYN to join our growing team as we provide care for patients in northern Colorado, about an hour north of Denver.
Our team includes 11 physicians and 10 APPs, complimented by an experienced support staff in our practice.
- Call will be 1:5.5, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Our care team model will allow you to dedicate most of your time to the Greeley clinic location.
- You'll deliver and operate at UCHealth Greeley Hospital and UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies.
- Your patients will deliver in beautiful hospitals with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with our inpatient nursing staff and the anesthesiology team.
- You'll have access to dedicated ORs for C-sections, OR block time on the da Vinci XI robot as well as a general gynecologic OR block .
- EPIC ensures easy access to patient records in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
The ideal candidate will have some practice experience following residency.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.