Infectious Disease Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Teaching opportunities!
- A mix of both inpatient & outpatient work
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Medicine - Infectious Disease
- Work alongside 3 other physicians and 2 advanced practice providers
- Treat a full spectrum of infectious diseases. High volume of HIV and Hep C patients.
- Our team also provides regional expertise and leadership in epidemiology and infection control programs.
- Antimicrobial stewardship (a designated IDSA Center of Excellence in 2019).
- Internal Medicine Residency Program in-house.
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan , 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
EDUCATION DO; MD
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Infectious Disease Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.