Permanent Urology Job in Michigan - 1st year potential $600K & Academic Appointment
- Practice general and sub-specialty urology
- State-of-the-art cancer center
- Access to Da Vinci Si & Xi Robots
- Call 1:4 (residents take first call)
- Opportunity to become Clinical Faculty at Michigan State University
- Compensation Package: residency stipend, productivity incentives, partnership option, profit sharing, ownership in cancer center, full benefits package, and more
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference position ID 162065 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Urology Job in Michigan - 1st year potential $600K & Academic Appointment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.