Vascular Surgery | Renowned KC Practice | Incredible Earnings - Not Tied to RVUs
• Best of both worlds: private practice-type autonomy, subsidized by a nationally renowned hospital system.
• Ultimate clinical environment: Cardiac/Vascular ORs - 2 hybrid & 5 open; Cardiac Anesthesiology; highly skilled and efficient first assists; dedicated Cardiac/Vascular ICU; specialized nursing.
• Practice employs 10 PAs and 12 NPs, all practicing at "top of license." Newest Cardiothoracic surgeon still can't get used to all the help he has in the clinic and OR.
• Proven earning potential above MGMA 80th percentile - with zero wRVU requirements. Partners work hard, don't turn patients away, and enjoy extraordinary support and favor from hospital administration.
• Ongoing salary guarantee model allows for 1.) You to focus on treating patients, not churning out wRVUs 2.) One-of-a-kind opportunity for collaboration with Cardiothoracic surgeons - no squabbling over who does what.
• Extremely generous PTO (up to 10 weeks) and CME (2 weeks.)
• Extensive research opportunities available; group maintains own robust cadre of research staff.
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 2 million people, Kansas City is making a name for itself nationally as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise."
• World-class dining and entertainment; Home of the Superbowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs & 2015 World Series Champion Royals.
• From downtown lofts to suburban neighborhoods to country living - enjoy affordable housing to suit any lifestyle.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for Vascular Surgery | Renowned KC Practice | Incredible Earnings - Not Tied to RVUs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.