Located in the highly-sought-after Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek North, the world-class UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center will house a full range of specialties, a robust imaging center, comprehensive cancer services, outpatient surgery center, and additional ancillary services at your fingertips.
- The best of both worlds- hold a faculty title as part of the renowned University of Colorado's School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, and work in a community outpatient setting.
- Collaborate with sub-specialty experts at The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, located only seven miles away.
- Provide your patients with the most innovative treatments and technologies available today.
- Enjoy a flexible full or part-time patient schedule so you can take full advantage of the Colorado lifestyle. Clinical duties may include telemedicine consultation for the Neurology department.
- Receive a competitive salary and full benefits package.
• Applicants must be Board Certified or eligible to be board-certified, hold a State of Colorado medical license, and DEA license on or before your start date.
The best is waiting for you.
About Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond."/p>
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.