Neurocritical Care - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
- Intermountain Healthcare needs a BC/BE neurocritical care specialist to join a hospital-based neurocritical care group
- Neurocritical care fellowship after neurology residency training required. Advanced training in stroke preferred.
- Full-time and part-time available
- Intermountain Medical Center is Intermountain Healthcare's Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, and tertiary care facility. Dedicated 16-bed Neurocritical Care Unit.
- Dedicated neurology and neurosurgery ARPN staff in the NCCU
- Provision of Tele-Neurocritical Care Services for participating hospitals
- Collaborative efforts between neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, critical care medicine, neuro-rehabilitation, and trauma services
- Associated outpatient neurosciences clinic including stroke, epilepsy, movement, headache, neuro-muscular, and neuroimmunology specialists
- Approximately 100-day shifts and 50-night shifts per year
- Quality improvement and clinical research opportunities available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City.
Apply for Neurocritical Care - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.