Hawaii Health System Welcoming Primary Care Physicians
Our client in Hawaii is expanding its primary care services in multiple locations! The system provides a range of primary care services at locations on Oahu, Hawaii Island and Molokai.
- Primary care clinics ? choose from multiple locations
- Monday through Friday schedules with some flexibility
- Manageable patient census with APP support
- Mentorship programs for new graduates
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired)
- TOP TIER compensation plan with bonus incentives and lucrative benefit package
- Student loan repayment options
- Generous signing bonus
- Visa sponsorship available
- Candidates should be mission driven with a desire to work with the underserved patient population
Aloha isn?t just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot. The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others. The list of activities goes on and on! Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round. In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene. It?s no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
Apply for Hawaii Health System Welcoming Primary Care Physicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.