GI Medical Oncologist: Academic Opportunity At One Of The Most Reputable Cancer Institutes In The US
The Gastrointestinal Oncology Section of the Department of Medicine at the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking two board-certified or board-eligible oncologists at the Assistant or Associate Professor level to join its growing team.
The first institute in the world to focus exclusively on cancer research and one of the first three NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, Roswell Park is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top cancer hospitals in the nation.
- Receive considerable protected time to conduct any type of targeted research within the field of GI-Oncology
- Support from this large multi-disciplinary system to conduct world-class research
- Join a well-established collaborative team with room for more leadership
- Division’s core scientists consistently turn out novel target therapies in the GI-Onc field
- Opportunities for research scientists or faculty who are more clinically driven
- Collaborative, friendly, happy, fulfilling colleagues and atmosphere in which to work
- The community is located in the heart of a thriving medical corridor in a city that has undergone a major transformation, building on its waterfront on the shores of Lake Erie, historic architecture, affordable, charming, tree-lined neighborhoods, and proximity to Canada and the Toronto metropolitan area
- Additional features include a world-renowned symphony orchestra, superlative art gallery, and dozens of universities and colleges, with national and international connections facilitated through the Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- A cost of living nearly 18% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, paddle boating, and golfing
Medscape lists New York as One of its “Best Places to Practice”
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact David King at: email@example.com or at: 866-826-1217 and reference ON-115282