Radiology - Nuclear Medicine with Body Imaging
White Plains Hospital, 25 miles from NYC.
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is looking for a Full Time Nuclear Medicine Radiologist.
• 8am-4pm shift
• RSO responsibilities
• Nuclear Isotopes oversight
• Some Body Imaging may also be required
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
• Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
• Work with an organization that offers tremendous growth and opportunity
• Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team •White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
• White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
• Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester county •Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away •White Plains is just an hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
• Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
NUCLEAR MEDICINE RADIOLOGISTS QUALIFICATIONS
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- BC/ BE in Nuclear Medicine
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- ACR accredited Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence (DICOE) and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE)
- The American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center designation
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- AACN Gold Seal of Approval
- “Great Place to Work” certified
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade “A” (three consecutive years)
- and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso.