Physician-Led Medicine in Montana - Hematology-Oncology
Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Billings Clinic Bozeman
Establish a practice in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, at our NEW location opening in spring of 2022! We are seeking two BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physicians to join a multispecialty group practice at our destination ambulatory center. Montana’s largest health system offers a collegial network of regional cancer specialists based at the region’s tertiary referral center in Billings.
- Physician-led multispecialty health care organization
- Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse navigators, research coordinators, and data managers
- Research opportunities
- QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC, and ACR certified practice
- On-site Infusion Center
- Full support of our comprehensive Cancer Center for Rad Onc, Gyn Onc, genetic counseling, dietitians, and supportive therapies through telehealth or outreach clinics
- Only FACT-accredited autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program in Montana
- Generous loan repayment
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- Ranked #1 State for Doctors to Work - Wallethub
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence. Bozeman, Montana, is a Rocky Mountain paradise with abundant outdoor activities, including world-class hiking, winter sports, blue-ribbon fishing, and Yellowstone National Park in your backyard. Take time to relax in our hot springs or enjoy an exciting night out on Main Street in this University city where you’ll serve a growing, thriving community.
Contact: Jessica Ott, Physician Recruitment