BODY IMAGING RADIOLOGIST opportunity with 20K Sign-on bonus at WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
BODY IMAGING RADIOLOGIST opportunity with 20K Sign-on bonus at WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL (25 miles from Manhattan)
Full-time and Part-time positions available – 20K Sign-on bonus for full time.
White Plains Hospital, a leading, award-winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan in White Plains, Westchester, NY is seeking full-time and part-time Body Imaging Radiologists.
- Hospital employed
- Full-Time and part-time hospital employed positions
- Full time - 5x 8-hour shifts
- Some weekend coverage
- Part Time: Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm with benefits (Remote job)
- 20K Sign-on bonus for full time
- 10K Sign-on bonus for part time
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Attractive sign-on bonus for all positions
- Radiology group serving Westchester for over 30 years
- Dynamic team of 20 Radiologists with 7 Body imagers
- Providing quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Proud member of the Montefiore Health System
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation, and CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan
- US, CT, and MRI responsibilities
- High Volume ED Demands with TAT
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE RADIOLOGIST-- BODY IMAGER
- Must possess an MD degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency
- Must be fellowship trained or completing fellowship in Body Imaging
- Must have active board certification or board eligibility in Body Imaging
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice in New York State
- Candidates with three or more years’ experience in relevant field are preferred
- New grads are welcomed
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Sharon O. Alfonso
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized 2012 and 2016 (only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval 2019
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital – 2019/20
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ 2019
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
- Women’s Choice Award® as America’s Best Breast Centers: All awarded centers have met the high standards of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology. They also have above average patient recommendation ratings according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation: The American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center designation is a voluntary program that recognizes facilities that have committed to practice safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR): This designation is awarded to breast imaging centers that achieve excellence by seeking and earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital is a 292-bed hospital located less than 25 miles outside of New York City. Following a major facilities transformation in recent years, the Hospital now boasts new state-of-the-art operating suites and cancer center. Construction is also currently underway of a new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery, a nine-story, 252,000 sq. ft. ambulatory center scheduled to be opened in 2021.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality, and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester County has some of the top school districts in NYS
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport
White Plains Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for BODY IMAGING RADIOLOGIST opportunity with 20K Sign-on bonus at WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.