OB/GYN Director for Level IIIB NICU in White Plains hospital, 25 miles from Manhattan
White Plains Hospital is a regional leader in providing advanced maternity and neonatal care and an exceptional patient experience. In fact, the Women’s Health services at White Plains Hospital are unrivaled in the region for outstanding clinical care, state-of-the-art facilities, and a superior patient experience. We are currently seeking a Director for our Obstetrics and Gynecology Department.
The Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at White Plains Hospital establishes, implements, and maintains the highest standards of medical care for our OB/GYN patients, providing clinical and administrative leadership to the department. This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer/Executive Vice President.
DIRECTOR OB/GYN REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of five years' of clinical and administrative experience in a hospital setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school with an MD or DO degree and completion of a medical residency training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Licensed to practice in the State of New York.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Level III B NICU
- 24/7 MFM coverage
- 24/7 Secondary on call back up
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage in the hospital
- Women’s Choice Award® as America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics (This evidence-based designation is the only award that identifies the country’s best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital. We are proud to be a 2015 recipient)
- Labor and delivery team comprised of experienced board-certified obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists, and our outstanding Magnet® designated nurses.
- An organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in Excellent school systems with the some of the top 20 NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, vacation, and CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval 2019/20
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital – 2019/20
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Great Place to Work
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- And many more.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Sharon O. Alfonso.
Apply for OB/GYN Director for Level IIIB NICU in White Plains hospital, 25 miles from Manhattan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.