General Surgeon Needed 90 Minutes North of Dallas
Seeking a BC General Surgeon physician for an employed position in an outpatient clinic.
- A robotic program is available for the incoming surgeon to utilize.
- 148 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program.
- It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- Town is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
- J1 & H1-B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
Apply for General Surgeon Needed 90 Minutes North of Dallas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.