- Base Salary, Sign on, Relocation assistance and student loan forgiveness available
- Expected to attend all C-section deliveries
- 15 to 20 deliveries per day with approximately 35% of those being C-sections
- Average daily census of 5 to 6, except for peak season September to March
- Physician schedule will be 7 on, 7 off and alternate days and nights
- Respond to calls from the ER for pediatric consultations
- 12 pediatric beds; 2 beds are PICU for monitoring, Nursery is Level II
Where You'll Work
Covenant Medical Group is the largest medical group in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region. Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, Covenant Medical Group serves a population of 1.2 million people, employing more than 260 providers in approximately 30 specialties. Covenant Medical Group providers understand that a trusted health care partnership between patients and providers is crucial and involve patients in the decisions that impact their health and wellness.
Where You'll Live
Halfway between Fort Worth and El Paso, Midland is a welcoming west Texas city of 130,000. The gateway to Big Bend National Park, Midland is set in a majestic region encompassing the Chisos Mountains and a large swath of the Chihuahuan Desert. Sweeping rivers, steep limestone cliffs and hot springs featuring ancient pictographs make this a fascinating area to explore. Diverse eateries, city parks, specialty shops and sports complexes provide entertainment for residents and visitors alike.
Who You'll Work For
Covenant Health is a comprehensive health network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. Part of the Providence family, Covenant employs more than 12,000, including 600 physicians at five hospitals, with more than 975 beds, and 20 clinics. Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, Covenant includes multiple Centers of Excellence, including the Joe Arrington Cancer Center and the Covenant NeuroScience Institute. It is dedicated to its mission to serve all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 10774
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.