Physician - Primary Care / Internal Medicine - North Central Bronx Hospital - Bronx, New York - Full
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx our teams handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
- Flexible 40 hours per week, including some evenings and weekends.
- Off hours scheduled on rotational basis.
- Medical evaluation of patients including history, physical examination, diagnostic testing, treatment plan counseling, and referrals based on standards of care and EBM, for effective longitudinal, continuity and episodic care across the lifespan.
- Complete and timely documentation in the EMR.
- Prescription of medication and DME in accordance with New York State statutes.
- Review and sign off laboratory/study results with timely follow up.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- CPR Certification
- Current DEA Registration
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- 100% Malpractice coverage
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Physician - Primary Care / Internal Medicine - North Central Bronx Hospital - Bronx, New York - Full
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.