Outpatient Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ | 300k Earning Potential
A state-of-the-art hospital near Tucson, AZ is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join their brand new primary care group. This is a great opportunity for those looking for program development and leadership responsibilities.
• 36 Hour Clinic Week - Opportunity for a 4 Day Work Week
• Guaranteed $250,000 Base Salary with Productivity Bonuses
• Productivity incentives with Unlimited Earning Potential - Enough patient volume to support salaries upwards to $300,000 annually
• Optional Medical Director opportunity with added incentives
• Sign-on bonus and Relocation available
• Opportunity to take on per-diem hospital shifts if desired, but not mandatory
• Full Employee Benefits Package including $3,500 CME allowance, $750 licensing and DEA allowance, and 30 days off annually
• Active and growing community within 30 minutes of Tucson and the Tucson International Airport
• Enjoy cycling and hiking in the mountains or golfing at one of the outstanding public and private golf courses
• Abundance of recreational centers including sports courts, pools and spas, fitness centers, classes, and clubs
• Mild four-season climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities. Average winter temperatures of 68.9 degrees.
• Affordable Housing: Housing costs in the area are 23% cheaper than in Phoenix, AZ per Sperling's
• Low cost of living with proximity to museums, national monuments, and state parks
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ | 300k Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.