Kentucky Metro Ob/Gyn Opening | Perfect Location
With a new affiliated medical school through the University of Kentucky, they have active residency programs in OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Psychiatry.
• Collegial team of 5 physicians, 4 mid-wives and OB/GYN residents
• Excellent call schedule to achieve work/life balance
• 24/7 Neonatology coverage with 12 bed NICU
• Dedicated OR time and 11 labor and delivery rooms
• Competitive compensation including sign on and relocation. Strong benefits package included
• This University town offers southern hospitality with a great blend of outdoor activities, festivals, children's entertainment and unique dining.
• Sports fans have many choices either collegiate or professional sports. Enjoy Western Kentucky University basketball or football, minor league baseball,
Tennessee Titans or the Nashville Predators or the ionic Kentucky Derby
• Boat, Fish or Camp at Barren River Lake or one of the many nearby parks
• Ranked by Sperling's as #13 Emerging Metro Areas and Best Green City
• Enjoy live music and theater at the new Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
• Forbes Ranked #35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and #17 for Job Growth offers a growing economy and affordable housing
If you are looking for the best of academics and private practice in your OB/GYN practice, please contact Carly Clem for more details at 770-643-5520, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 678-206-7517.
Apply for Kentucky Metro Ob/Gyn Opening | Perfect Location
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.