Rochester General Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Outpatient Faculty Position
The Rochester General Internal Medicine Residency Program is accredited for 57 residents and provides the highest quality of education in a strong clinical environment, combined with a supportive and collegial faculty. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for teaching in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Provide quality health care services to medical group patients, through the supervision and education of IM residents in the RGH IM residency clinic.
- Serve as faculty for the residency program and, as appropriate, for undergraduate medical students.
- Engage in providing direct and supervised patient care on regularly scheduled basis including call coverage
- Participate in quality assurance activities.
- Potential for leadership position available, depending on personal attributes and growth in the position.
- Comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Five years' experience in practice desirable
- Teaching experience desirable.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Completion of residency requirements.
- Graduation from accredited medical school program.
- Board certification or eligibility, New York State license.
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
EDUCATION DO; MD
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Rochester General Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Outpatient Faculty Position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.