Division Chief, Palliative Care
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services
- A comprehensive Palliative Care program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
Clinical (0.9 FTE)
- Join a team of 2 physicians, 2 APP's, a social worker, and a dedicated Chaplain
- NEW! Outpatient palliative care program brings the care to our patients:
- We're coming to the patients' cancer center to give them better quality of life, pain management, and around the clock support.
- We are building our team to develop a longitudinal strategic plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- Work with the Palliative Care service line system-wide to advance our program.
Administrative (0.1 FTE)
- Development & implementation of the department's quality assurance, performance improvement, and peer review programs in accordance with applicable medical staff bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Teaching opportunities! There is an Internal Medicine Residency program in-house at Unity Hospital.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of the palliative care service line for the health system and represent Unity Hospital.
Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION DO; MD
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Division Chief, Palliative Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.