3 or 4 Day Work Week | OP Family Medicine | Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Outpatient only Family Medicine with a warm, family-like culture
• Flexible in meeting your schedule preferences - 3, 4, or 5 day work week at one dedicated clinic site
• Average 18-20 patients per day with no weekend responsibilities
• Resources include On-site lab, X-ray, and Pharmacy; Behavioral Health and Dental Services
• J1 and H1B visa holders can be supported due to FQHC status
• Enjoy the stability of a never-ending base salary with additional bonus incentives
• Generous PTO and CME + allowance; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
• Student Loan Assistance of 24K + option to participate in Pennsylvania Loan Forgiveness or Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Experience Pittsburgh - a thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million
• "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
• Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams
• Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne, etc.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for 3 or 4 Day Work Week | OP Family Medicine | Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.