Critical Care Intensivist
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
CriticalCare Intensivist - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 HartfordHealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what wedo, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part ofConnecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you jointhe Heart and Vascular Institute at Hartford Hospital. The extensive capabilities of the mostintegrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practicealongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician ledenvironment. Our broad network includes sevenacute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgicalhospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one ofthe largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heightsand all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus onthe highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most ofall, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a Board Certified Critical Carephysician to join a team of collegial and highly trained Cardio-Thoracic ICUstaff at Hartford Hospital
- Care for patients with complex cardiovasculardisease which can include pre- and postoperative care, heart transplant and/ora Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD), and acute mechanical circulatory support(ECMO and intra-aortic balloon pumps) and cardiogenic shock
- Successful candidate will be able to place chesttubes and perform bronchoscopy
- The Hartford Hospital critical care unit isstaffed with highly trained advanced practitioners and fellows.
- The Heart and Vascular Institute is one of thestrongest programs in the country. The Cardiac Surgery service performsapproximately 1500 surgeries per year. The Advanced Heart Failure Service isone of the largest in New England, with one of the highest post-transplantsurvival rates in the nation.
- We support your development and wellbeingthrough the respected HHC ProviderLeadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticutoffers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, fourbeautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore,in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Jonathan Nye, PhysicianRecruiter, Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org, Mobile: (860) 657-6087
Board Certified Critical Care
Apply for Critical Care Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.