Permanent Vascular & Interventional Radiology Physician Job - Outpatient only, 4 day workweek, No ni
Ozark Regional Vein Center has been the top destination for venous treatment in the greater Northwest Arkansas region since 2005. We take great pride in the fact that we are the only practice in Northwest Arkansas that provides all the highest available quality vein treatment and a focus only on vein treatment. We seek Interventional Radiologist as we continue our strong, steady growth with a goal to expand our service line offerings.
- Must be proficient in ultrasound guided procedures and angiography as well as interpretation of venous Doppler exams.
- Opportunity exists to build an outpatient clinic-based deep venous service to treat iliac stenosis and occlusions.
- Limited competition in the region; our patients travel several hours for treatment
- 15-20% annual growth in volumes
- The Vein Center will double the size of our building with an expansion scheduled for completion in Summer 2021
- Lifestyle-4-day workweek, outpatient-only, no nights, no weekends, no holidays!
- Ozark Regional Vein Center has grown from five employees in 2013 to >25 employees today including 3 APRNs, 4 ultrasound techs, surgical assistants, and patient advocates
- We believe in continuing medical education for our professional staff and strive to be up to date on the latest treatment options to provide patients with the best quality care
- Competitive compensation package and partnership opportunity for interested candidates.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact:
Please reference Job Position ID 163557 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Vascular & Interventional Radiology Physician Job - Outpatient only, 4 day workweek, No ni
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.