Endovascular Neurosurgery- Metro Indiana- Proven Income Potential Million Plus
Established in 1982 this group holds exclusive contracts with 3 large hospital systems.
• Work alongside experienced, highly esteemed, world-class trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon
• Opportunity to perform 500 diverse cases annually
• Award winning Gold Plus Primary Stroke Center
• Q6 call schedule with Mid-Level provider taking 1st call
• 24/7 access to exceptional stoke, vascular, cath lab and OR team
• Collegiate partnership with hospital administrators
• Partnership track with proven income potential Million plus
• Excellent retirement benefits
• Paid call
Growing tri- state city conveniently located between Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY and St. Louis, MO.
• This metro community is the commercial, medical and cultural hub of Southwestern Indiana
• Offering a Major College, Medical School and excellent public and private schools options including an internationally recognized Magnet school ranked top 10 high school in the USA
• Whether you are interested in fine dining, microbreweries, wineries, or street festivals they have numerous options for all tastes
• You will never be bored with a children's museum, zoo, baseball, a Philharmonic orchestra and national recognized performing arts program
• Situated on the Ohio river, with one of the last virgin forests to roam, nature is at its finest here
If you would like to explore this position further please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550, or emailSpatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgery- Metro Indiana- Proven Income Potential Million Plus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.