Permanent Ob/Gyn Physician Job in Minneapolis Suburb
- General OBGYN practice joining 6 other OBGYN physicians, and 2 midlevel providers (PA/NP)
- Call of 1:7
- 4-day work week
- Employed private practice
- Lucrative base salary plus production bonus
- Two-year track to partnership
- Collegial and team-oriented environment
- Employed Surgical Technician who performs Surgical First Assist duties during surgeries
- In-office ultrasound, procedure room, laboratory, LEEP, Colposcopy, and operative Hysteroscopy
- Deliveries and surgeries performed at Fairview Southdale Hospital, Maple Grove Hospital, and surgeries performed at the Edina Specialty Surgery Center
- Signing bonus and relocation stipend
- Numerous benefits: Vacation/Holiday, CME, Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Malpractice Insurance, 401k, Profit Share
- Listed in Medical Economics as "One of America's Best States to Practice Medicine"
- Located in a highly sought-after suburb of the 16th largest metro area in the country.
- Live in a major metropolitan Midwest city or choose to reside in one of the hundreds of distinct communities within the area
- Reside in a state that, with over 10,000 lakes, has more coastline than California, Florida and Hawaii combined
- Enjoy world-class dining, cultural activities, outdoor recreation and professional sports
Apply for Permanent Ob/Gyn Physician Job in Minneapolis Suburb
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.
More searches like this