An established, large primary and specialty care group located on the beautiful Southern Coast of California is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Level III Echo General Cardiologist to join their practice. The group is offering a competitive financial package with up to two years secured income and benefits; this is not an income guarantee program. Candidates must possess a current California medical license. Spanish speaking is preferable but not required.
- Ability to live in a top-rated coastal community in California
- Established practice with strong existing referral base
- Collaborative relationships with community-based specialists including: Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, Structural and Interventional Cardiology
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Malpractice Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Ventura County, a beautiful location nestled on the Southern Coast of California, offers excellent schools, access to outdoor activities, water sports, wine country, fine dining, and a superb quality of life. Ventura is home to top-ranking public schools as well as faith-based and secular private school options. With continuous sunshine and 27 miles of beaches, the area is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. This is an opportunity to work where others vacation.
For more information, please contact Laurie Rush, at: 805-657-0244 or by e-mail at: Laurie.Rush@identitymso.com