Novant Health Rock Hill Family Medicine
#NovantHealthMedicalGroup is looking for a compassionate, caring, board certified / board eligible Family Physician to join our rapidly growing outpatient primary care team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Novant Health Rock Hill Family Medicine is recruiting a BC/BE, full-time, outpatient physician to join an established family practice office of 30 years. The practice is located in Rock Hill, SC; 30-35 minutes south of Charlotte, NC. The clinic currently employs five BC physicians. Office hours are 8-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, Saturday every 6 weeks. Primary care is provided from newborns to geriatrics. Office has an in-house lab. The practice sees a wide range of medical conditions, including diabetes, HTN, hyperlipidemia, and obesity. NH Rock Hill Family Medicine is seeking a physician who is caring, compassionate, and committed to the health and wellness of the community in which it serves.
The areas of Rock Hill, SC are growing rapidly with new family-oriented neighborhoods, attractive apartment homes/condos, shopping, businesses, and outdoor recreation. Come see what all there is to offer in Rock Hill!
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
For our primary care providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists, and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- Two-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com.