Outpatient IM | 40k sign-on and 250k loan payback | Top 100 rated Hospital
Would you enjoy working for a Multi-Specialty Medical Group with brand new facilities and a pro-physician Leadership team?
• Flexible 4 or 4 ½ day schedule offered
• Collaborative team with 2 FMs and 2 NPs
• New and Modern Primary Care clinic
• Generous 2yr guarantee well above MGMA median then RVU-based model
• Signing bonus up to $40k, Student Loan Forgiveness up to $250k, and Relocation Reimbursement.
• Comprehensive benefits including 457(a), 401(a) with 4% match, and 529 College Plan
Even though steeped in history, this University town is young and vibrant, and full of Midwestern charm and reverence for its local physicians - be the King/Queen of the county.
• Revitalized downtown square where you can meet up with friends at the local coffee shop or multiple restaurants, or enjoy one of the numerous cultural venues.
• Visit eclectic shops or boutiques or hit up the Farmer's Market on Thursdays and Sundays for fresh produce and homemade desserts.
• When you're feeling more adventurous, take a 7 minute trip to a 93-acre lake for boating, fishing, foot trails, camping, or even stay the weekend in one of the rustic cabins.
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Cost of living is 28% lower than national average, more bang for your buck
• Short drive from a major Midwest Metro, the residents of this community enjoy diverse shopping, theater, and attending sporting events.
If you can picture yourself living and working in this family-rich Midwest community, call Jeff Payne at 469-909-6679 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Outpatient IM | 40k sign-on and 250k loan payback | Top 100 rated Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.