Permanent Physician Reconstructive/Men's Sexual Health Urology Job - Largest Group in Birmingham
- Colleagues who are leaders in cutting edge medical procedures and experts in their urologic sub-specialty
- Multi-disciplinary team of 2 radiation oncologists, 2 urogynecologists, a pathologist and a medical oncologist
- A large referral base
- Call 1:11
- Interest/experience in Peyronie's Disease, urethra reconstruction or strictures and prosthetics a plus
- On-site research studies
- State-of-the-art Cancer Center
- Partnership & Ownership Opportunities
- Birmingham is the bustling hub of culture and heritage
- Multiple Academic Institutions
- Endless entertainment opportunities - golf courses, fabulous shopping, world class dining, historic museums and a wealth of friendly outdoor activities.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Reference position ID 162225 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Physician Reconstructive/Men's Sexual Health Urology Job - Largest Group in Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.