TELEPSYCHIATRISTS STATEWIDE IN CALIFORNIA
$266,844 - $320,640 annual salary (Board Certified)
$260,004 - $311,592 annual salary (Board Eligible)
FIND YOUR CAREER BALANCE IN CALIFORNIA
California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking dedicated and compassionate professionals, like you, to join our telepsychiatry team. We offer some of the most advanced technologies available in a clean, comfortable, quiet atmosphere. If you are ready to practice within a special program where you can help change lives, while maintaining the balance in your own, consider joining one of our office-based teams.
- Diamond Bar
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Santa Ana
In return for your efforts, we offer:
- 40-Hour workweek with flexible schedules (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- 401(k) And 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- State of California retirement that vests in five years (visit: www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the State of California
- Relocation assistance available to professionals newly hired with the State of California
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.
Apply for TELEPSYCHIATRISTS STATEWIDE IN CALIFORNIA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.