Section Chief Pediatric Hospital Medicine | Leading NJ Children's Hospital
• Largest, integrated Health Care Network in New Jersey with 2 dedicated Children's Hospitals supported by more than 200 pediatric specialists across all sub-specialties
• Work collaboratively with the Chairman of Pediatrics to continue to create and execute strategic short-term and long-term initiatives for continued growth of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
• Responsibilities include; involvement with HMH School of Medicine, an established Pediatric Residency, and an ACGME accredited Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship, outreach programs, mentoring faculty, and enhancing educational opportunities for providers and nursing staff, along with clinical and administrative responsibilities
• Highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
Requirements: Minimum 7 years of proven clinical, academic, and administrative leadership, BC/BE in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospital Medicine, Associate or Professor level academic rank
Central New Jersey
• Known as the "Garden State", New Jersey is beautifully diverse state offering something for everyone
• Live in one of Southern New Jersey's suburban communities and enjoy living minutes from the coast, Philadelphia, and New York City
• Educationally rich state boasting some of the highest performing public schools in the nation
• Unmatched entertainment options including access to professional sporting events, theater, live music, fine dining, shopping, and so much more
For more information and further consideration please contact;
Apply for Section Chief Pediatric Hospital Medicine | Leading NJ Children's Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.