Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Physician Executive Market Leader
Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute is recruiting for a Physician Executive Market Leader for the Greater Winston-Salem Market. The preferred candidate for this position is an experienced Neurologists or Psychiatrist with strong leadership experience, vision, and skilled in relationship building. This leader would join a vibrant leadership team focused on delivering excellent patient care while leading a spectrum of specialists in acute and outpatient settings.
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Additional role responsibilities:
- Strategic Growth with provider alignment and accountability
- Standardization of clinical pathways/protocols, surgical implants, and procedure-related devices
- Standardization of operations and finance to yield reduce cost with improved clinical quality
- Collaboration with senior leadership, hospital leadership, physician and medical staff
- Strategic alignment of clinical providers and leadership teams from the Neurosciences and Psychiatry market share in all Novant
- Development of partnerships with technology and innovations companies
- Strengthening partnerships with nursing and care services to optimize and ensure a remarkable experience for patients
- Development of local and regional partnerships to support the growth of the Institute
- Lead Acute and ambulatory patient care settings in Neuroscience and Psychiatry
- Develop the content and improvement of clinical patient satisfaction scores from Press-Ganey and HCAPS
- Operational and capital budgeting in conjunction with all market and Institute leaders as well as corporate leaders
- Execution of Neurosciences and Psychiatry Management Services Agreements (MSA) and Professional Services Agreements (PSA) with affiliated physicians, clinical providers, and hospitals
- Work with IHS to update and stratify FMV for various Neuroscience and Psychiatry disciplines
- Create detailed job descriptions in conjunction with HR for Neuroscience and Psychiatry providers
- Standardize compensation models across the system for all clinical providers including Physicians, Therapists, and APCs (ARNPs and PAs)
This position in located in Winston-Salem, NC; part of the NC Piedmont Triad region. Within two hours of the NC Blue Ridge Mountains and within three hours of NC Carolina coast. Winston-Salem is a growing city and great location for singles and families. Winston-Salem includes family-oriented communities, uptown condos, businesses, restaurants, museums, colleges/universities, and an abundance of cultural and outdoor recreational amenities.
Novant Health offers:
- Two-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient-centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please e-mail Cher D. Chambers, Novant Health Physician Recruiter: email@example.com
Apply for Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Physician Executive Market Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.