Novant Health Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician Leader
Novant Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute seeks a Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician Leader for the Greater Charlotte, NC area.
Requirements: Board Certified in Sports Medicine, 3+ years leadership experience, experience in Sports Medicine and Rehab program/business development, oversight of services and staff, strong communication and collaboration skills, knowledge and implementation of quality metrics, and marketing.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities of this job role includes:
- Work in collaboration with the orthopedic service line leader for the Novant Health Greater Charlotte Market
- Assists and participates with the business development and strategic planning of the Sports Medicine service line of the NH Ortho and Sports Med Institute
- Assists in the development, review, and implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and manuals for Sports Medicine
- Assists the leadership team in problem-solving issues and identifying opportunities for growth
- Promotes and monitors the quality of Sports Medicine services provided
- Provides assistance to the market in achieving measurable outcomes related to growth and quality
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Establish and provide medical oversight of Sports Performance (i.e., Exos) medicine partnership
- Provide medical oversight of NH Outreach Athletic Trainer services and event coverage
- Work in collaboration with the NHGCM Director of Rehab for market strategy and growth of physical therapy and rehab services
- Represents Novant Health facilities and medical staff (s) in public and media promotions for Sports Medicine
- Communicates and collaborates with other physicians and administrative leadership team to enhance Sports Medicine services
- Provides educational programs for medical providers, members of the community, and staff
- Partner with the Sr. Director and rehabilitation executive council for short- and long-term strategic planning for rehab services across the continuum
- Partner with rehabilitation leaders to promote, design, and implement value-based care and champion viable rehabilitation growth to increase market share across the enterprise
- Advocate for therapy practice that is evidence based best practice
- Serve as a liaison to the physician partners internal and external to the organization. Seek opportunities and remove barriers for collaboration between physician and rehabilitation team members
- Review quality metrics with rehab leadership team (at least quarterly), assist in gap analysis and provide recommendations for education and training where national benchmarks are not met or exceeded
- Partner with rehabilitation leaders for successful regulatory and special certification accreditation (i.e. DHHS, JC, JC-specialty certifications)
Charlotte, NC offers plentiful metro and suburban amenities, professional sports teams (NFL, NBA, NASCAR, minor league baseball, and hockey), fine dining, concerts, plays, cultural events, attractive living, attractive living for singles and families, family-oriented communities, businesses, shopping, public and private schools, golf courses, etc. Charlotte provide great access to NC and SC beaches, NC Mountains, and an International airport.
Novant Health Medical Group offers
- Two-year salary guarantee
- Medical and Retirement benefits
- Annual CME allowance
- Time off/vacation, work-life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please e-mail Cher D. Chambers, Novant Health Physician Recruiter: email@example.com
Apply for Novant Health Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.