This hospital has a busy clinic and an active stroke unit. The team approach of the neuroscience specialists has become a national model for the care of brain, spine, and nerve disorders. We are a designated Primary Stroke Center and is nationally recognized for outstanding stroke care. For twelve years, we received the Gold/Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Stroke Association for the quick response and high-quality care provided to stroke patients.
• A mix of inpatient and outpatient work (Inpatient week 1:5)
• Committed Neurology Intensive Care Unit and inpatient unit with 24/7 Neuroscience PA support
• "On call" schedule is 1:7 (2 Private practice Neurologists share call schedule)
• Employment with 4 Neurologists, 1 Neurosurgeons
• 400+ inpatient beds - Not-for-Profit Community Hospital
• EEG, EMG, CUS, VNG services available
• Inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available
Benefits & Features:
• Great Salary with board certification
• Incentive bonus
• Malpractice (Occurrence) Insurance
• Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans
• 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
• CME Stipend
• A medium-sized city with a small-town feel and pleasant charm
• Beautiful environment
• Amazing Recreational, Educational, Cultural Opportunities
• Centrally located to NYC, Boston, Montreal
• Close to Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Vermont skiing, Adirondack Park
• Affordable housing
• Excellent schools
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.