Attending - Medicine - Palliative Care - Full Time - Bronx, New York
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- Provide a minimum of 40 clinical hours per week of patient care and consults in accordance with PAGNY, department, LMMHC, H+H, and generally accepted medical practices and the teaching, rounding, and mentoring of clinical research projects with the residents and medical students as may be required
- Provide appropriate training and supervision of Attending, Residents, Fellows, and students may be required
- Evidence of gaduation from approved Medical School
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition for PAGNY, at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending - Medicine - Palliative Care - Full Time - Bronx, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.